Do you like money? Of course you do. Learn how to take command of your cash today. The actions you take now will benefit you sooner than you think.
Recognize the variety of ways this course can be used to support financial decision making and improvement.
- Introduction To Command Your Cash
- How Can This Course Help Me?
Use knowledge of credit scoring and debt to income ratios to build a solid credit score and credit reputation as well as avoid credit pitfalls.
- Why Care About Credit?
- Get Your Credit Game Going
- What is a Credit Score?
- How Can I Improve My Score?
- Review Your Credit Report
- Why does Debt Matter for Credit?
- Make Sure Your Debt Isn't Affecting Your Credit
- Avoid Common Pitfalls
Use knowledge of types of debt, interest rates, management strategies, and practices to avoid in order to make decisions about taking on future debt and reducing previously accrued debt.
- Good Debt vs. Bad Debt
- How Will Debt Fit Into Your Future?
- Debt Considerations when Buying a Car
- Avoid Credit Card Debt
- What Makes Debt Cost More?
- Beware of Dangerous Debt Behaviors
- Stay Away from Payday Loans
- Know the Strategies to Get Out of Debt
- Get Help If You Need It!
Prioritize saving money for emergencies and long term saving, and implement a realistic savings plan.
- Why Save Money?
- What Makes Saving Money So Hard?
- Know the Rules of Effective Saving
- Save and Invest for the Future
- Save for Emergencies
- What's Realistic for Me?
Create and stick to a realistic spending plan that helps them accomplish their credit, debt, and savings goals.
- What's the Point of a Spending Plan?
- Make Responsible Spending Easy
- Where Does Your Money Go?
- Where Should Your Money Go?
- Create and Follow a Spending Plan
- Track Your Progress
- Don't Give Up
- Adjust Your Spending Plan To Your Life