How to Work With Us
Our team is always looking for ways to serve the military in new and exciting ways. If you are a nonprofit organization that serves the military or have an educational focus, feel free to drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form on our Contact Us page to learn more.
If you’re sharing our materials, keep this in mind:
- All materials, information, images, graphics and text on the site are owned by the Foundation and protected by copyright laws and all rights are reserved.
- The names, trademarks, service marks and logos appearing on this site may not be used in any advertising or publicity, or otherwise to indicate the Foundation’s sponsorship of or affiliation with any product or service, without the Foundation’s prior express written permission. Reach out to get permission at email@example.com.
- A qualified nonprofit or educational organization may include link(s) to our site (USAAEF.org) on its own website for informational, noncommercial purposes only.
- We do not provide legal, tax or investment advice, and use of our materials, including sharing and linking to our site, cannot be represented as legal, tax or investment advice.
- The use of the link(s) does not imply or suggest endorsement or promotion of any commercial supplier, product or service.
- Where possible, we appreciate attribution to The USAA Educational Foundation by stating, “Courtesy of The USAA Educational Foundation®, a nonprofit, tax-exempt IRS 501(c)(3) charitable foundation.”