Remember these key takeaways to guide you on your journey to debt relief.
Congratulations! You now have a plan for gaining control of your debt and even a date when that will happen if all goes according to plan.
Now, the real work begins.
Your success as a Debt Destroyer® will depend on staying committed and sticking with your plan through the inevitable challenges that are bound to come your way. Refer to the Resources section of your workbook for more information.
Here are a few tips to help you succeed on your journey:
- Revisit your motivations regularly. Maybe once a month?
- Begin implementing your SERE plan to Evade, Resist and Escape new debt today.
- Build your $1,000 safety net.
- Contact your creditors to negotiate more favorable terms.
- Implement your new spending plan.
- Find an accountability partner.
- Set Debt Destroyer® calendar reminders to check on your progress.